Photo Back by Popular Demand.

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
16382414945_5244e242fc_c.jpg

Thanks so much to everyone who helped on the edit! Especially @ronlane who suggested I move the burst to the heart chakra! What a great call. And @pgriz for helping me figure out the masking. :) you guys are rock stars!

Last edited:
Holy shades of 1976 black velvet posters!

;)

Well done Jazzie; not really my taste, but I think you did a very good job at this!

I think it is well done ... but, (the big but) ... it is missing some element which would eliminate the idea that two images were sandwiched together. Don't get me wrong, for your first attempt this is wonderful ... but on your second attempt maybe there's a way of blending or define edge or layers that can take the sandwich out of the sandwich. (Then again maybe there isn't ... I don't know.)

Gary

PS- Nice haircut.
G

That you? You are fit!

It's definitely not my style, but it's great to envision something in your own head and then to be able to create it. IMHO, the slightly see through body makes it look like it has dirt particles.

Holy shades of 1976 black velvet posters!

;)

Well done Jazzie; not really my taste, but I think you did a very good job at this!
I was thinking more like Zen music album cover.
I think it is well done ... but, (the big but) ... it is missing some element which would eliminate the idea that two images were sandwiched together. Don't get me wrong, for your first attempt this is wonderful ... but on your second attempt maybe there's a way of blending or define edge or layers that can take the sandwich out of the sandwich. (Then again maybe there isn't ... I don't know.)

Gary

PS- Nice haircut.
G

Thanks for the thoughts. I'll have to figure out if there is a better way to blend it.

That you? You are fit!
Don't I wish! Liquify really should have been named "the magic brush"
It's definitely not my style, but it's great to envision something in your own head and then to be able to create it. IMHO, the slightly see through body makes it look like it has dirt particles.
the original didn't have the star overlay but I thought it seemed more "enlightening" this way. Perhaps I should have upped the opacity to make it brighter and less dirt-y?

Needs a fill light.

Just kidding! But inquiring minds want to know... where was the remote?

the original didn't have the star overlay but I thought it seemed more "enlightening" this way. Perhaps I should have upped the opacity to make it brighter and less dirt-y?

Go with your instinct. My opinion is just that... my own opinion. I always go with my own instinct when it comes to my work. :)

Glad I got to see it before you took it down. Why not leave it up there for more opinions? No need to delete, it's not like it was horrible or anything! It was an interesting concept. I was going to comment that I thought the levitating figure should be a little smaller to show the universe as the larger being.

I didn't comment when it was up. I have a question about it, though: it looked like the stars were not just in the background, but on you as well. Is this correct, or an illusion?

I didn't comment when it was up. I have a question about it, though: it looked like the stars were not just in the background, but on you as well. Is this correct, or an illusion?
Yes. I did an overlay with the brightest star over my sacral chakra.

OK. Thanks. I thought it was an interesting image, definitely "vintage."

A star over your what?!

What did I miss here? :BangHead:

Most reactions

Back