Photo Back by Popular Demand.

Missed it! But from tirediron's post, I figure it was something similar to this:

http://www.fauxami.de/event/Bright_08_WI_EXPO/Bright_08_FA_WI_Exhibition_21.jpg
(won't post the actual image, just the link)

Not even close!

I didn't comment when it was up. I have a question about it, though: it looked like the stars were not just in the background, but on you as well. Is this correct, or an illusion?
Yes. I did an overlay with the brightest star over my sacral chakra.

A star over your what?!

What did I miss here? :BangHead:

What did you miss? A levitation silhouette in a variation of sukhasana, with a nebula background. A second star overlay over the silhouette with a star burst concentrated over the sacral chakra. Any grey tones left in the shadow were converted to the same reds and blues in the star-scape background. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I sure thought it was pretty!

I thought it was pretty neat too. Maybe, Jazzie, you should put it back up. As you already said, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it can certainly be discussed. The speculations about what WAS there are probably much more extreme than the image actually is.

I feel slighted somehow, because I didn't get to see the picture! And reading "A levitation silhouette in a variation of sukhasana, with a nebula background...over the sacral chakra…" really doesn't help because I'm an old fuddy-duddy who don't know nothin' bout no chakras and sukhasana; is that a type of fish??? :D

I'm starting a petition to Jazzie to put the photo back up. SIGN the petition; vote "+1" to my post!!

NOTE: I was GONNA say, post the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures" emoticon but….where in the HECK did it go?!?!?!? TPF has hit a new low if we have lost our TTIWWP image!!

I feel slighted somehow, because I didn't get to see the picture! And reading "A levitation silhouette in a variation of sukhasana, with a nebula background...over the sacral chakra…" really doesn't help because I'm an old fuddy-duddy who don't know nothin' bout no chakras and sukhasana; is that a type of fish??? :D

I'm starting a petition to Jazzie to put the photo back up. SIGN the petition; vote "+1" to my post!!

NOTE: I was GONNA say, post the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures" emoticon but….where in the HECK did it go?!?!?!? TPF has hit a new low if we have lost our TTIWWP image!!

Err…my top-notch investigative reporting team has uncovered new information, and as a result, I hereby withdraw my petition in favor of letting the poor dead horse R.I.P. :D

Uh oh. There's a back channel.

Err…my top-notch investigative reporting team has uncovered new information, and as a result, I hereby withdraw my petition in favor of letting the poor dead horse R.I.P. :D

Oh, now I'm curious and jealous! I want to see, I want to see!

Since you abandoned yours, I shall hereby start a new petition!

#1: Forkie wants to see it.

fear the mob.

Oh, now I'm curious and jealous! I want to see, I want to see!

Since you abandoned yours, I shall hereby start a new petition!

#1: Forkie wants to see it.

#2: Weepete wants to see it

awe..i wanted to see it. :frown-new:

*sigh* majority rules.
16374887641_b159deabaf_c_d.jpg

Okay, see that image makes me think. Add some nice pungent incense, and put on Herbie Hancocks 'Chameleon'

Oh yes, I can dig it!

Most reactions

Back