Photo Black Backdrop

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by ofarid, Jul 27, 2007.

1. ofarid

ofarid TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    [​IMG]
    Offer Details
    This week only, receive 25% off Any Computer Painted Background!* Limited time offer. Expires Midnight Monday 8/06/07 (CST). Click HERE to place your Online Order or call toll free 800-844-5616. Online coupon code for this offer- #net070806.
    * Offer only valid for Any Computer Painted Background; not valid on any CPM, CPT, or Custom Backgrounds & Digital Backdrops on CD. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. Discount does not apply to Shipping cost & tax (applicable for Alabama residents). Certain Restrictions may apply.
    NOTE: Once we process your order, we will make the appropriate adjustment and notify you of your final total with shipping cost and tax (applicable for Alabama residents) with discount. If you have any question, please call 800-844-5616.

2. Dthom

Dthom TPF Noob!

I admit to being disappointed in this product. There are "weak" spots that allowed bits of light through. I ended up using this product as a curtain. Luckily I got it at half price

What I'm using for a backdrop is a black king-sized blanket that I got from Bed Bath and Beyond. Its like a black velour; very thick and opaque. No problem getting the girls to lie on this stuff. Its super soft as well!

3. Bevel Heaven

Bevel Heaven TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    me to...... works a treat