Photo Black Backdrop

ofarid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Offer Details
This week only, receive 25% off Any Computer Painted Background!* Limited time offer. Expires Midnight Monday 8/06/07 (CST). Click HERE to place your Online Order or call toll free 800-844-5616. Online coupon code for this offer- #net070806.
* Offer only valid for Any Computer Painted Background; not valid on any CPM, CPT, or Custom Backgrounds & Digital Backdrops on CD. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. Discount does not apply to Shipping cost & tax (applicable for Alabama residents). Certain Restrictions may apply.
NOTE: Once we process your order, we will make the appropriate adjustment and notify you of your final total with shipping cost and tax (applicable for Alabama residents) with discount. If you have any question, please call 800-844-5616.

I admit to being disappointed in this product. There are "weak" spots that allowed bits of light through. I ended up using this product as a curtain. Luckily I got it at half price

What I'm using for a backdrop is a black king-sized blanket that I got from Bed Bath and Beyond. Its like a black velour; very thick and opaque. No problem getting the girls to lie on this stuff. Its super soft as well!

I admit to being disappointed in this product. There are "weak" spots that allowed bits of light through. I ended up using this product as a curtain. Luckily I got it at half price

What I'm using for a backdrop is a black king-sized blanket that I got from Bed Bath and Beyond. Its like a black velour; very thick and opaque. No problem getting the girls to lie on this stuff. Its super soft as well!

me to...... works a treat

Most reactions

Back