Photo Book

droyz2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for a place that will take my pictures and print them as a book. I have recently taken two trips, one to China and one to Greece, I would like to have a book made for each trip. I was just wondering what would be the best place to go, both for price as well as quality. I am sure that many people have used websites, I am just looking for the best.

Is this a good site? When I go to register for the site, they are making check off that I am planning to sell this book, which I am not. I was just wondering if they are going to care if I do not have a photography business right now and are not selling these books?

Well, you have already got your answers, which is good, for I wouldn't know of the right place for you to turn to in the States. I have an address here in Germany and I am quite happy with the outcome and everyone who has seen my photo books so far is quite impressed with them, they usually love them. To get it done is a bit on the expensive side, but it is a wonderful present, I think! I also like the editor they have, makes creating the book really easy.

But ...

... it is all in German and the printing is done within Germany and I doubt they'd do any shipping to abroad.

Most reactions

Back