Photo Challenge February '11 - "Self Portrait"

Well we're doing pretty good on entries this month, but competition is going to be tough. There are 38 fully compliant submissions, only one that hasn't got the file size right and not a single camera to be seen. Keep it going...

Are you saying who has the filesize incorrect,or just disqualifying them? Just curious...think mine was ok. :)

Well we're doing pretty good on entries this month, but competition is going to be tough. There are 38 fully compliant submissions, only one that hasn't got the file size right and not a single camera to be seen. Keep it going...

Are you saying who has the filesize incorrect,or just disqualifying them? Just curious...think mine was ok. :)

I think he would have told you. He helped me out last month. You're probably good, don't worry :)

I think he would have told you. He helped me out last month. You're probably good, don't worry :)

Cheers. :)

OK, no more entries, the closing day has passed - what a bumper crop we have this month. The poll will get sorted out over the next few days as it's just about weekend here. Good luck to all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back