Photo Contest - $4K Prize

stackdini

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Photo Forum,

Not sure if this was the correct place to put this thread, so mods please move if needed.

There's a new photo contest that went live a couple days ago, sponsored by Thomson Learning (one of the largest college textbook publishers), which lasts for about 2 months and has a Grand Prize of either "textbooks for life" or $4000 cash.

I figured members of this community (esp. after check out some of the theme-related sub-forums, i.e. "Fog") would have a great chance of winning. There's only a handful of entries on the site right now.

Anyways, all it requires is a camera, some books, and creatively. You don't need to be a student to enter or win, just need to be over 18 yrs old.

Here's the site to check out, rest is pretty self-explanitory:

www.showusyourstack.com

ps: if any mods/admins can think of any way to integrate this contest into your site, or perhaps we can do something exclusively for your members that enter the contest, send me a PM.

Enjoy and happy shootin' everyone!

Andrew

Corry, please don't edit my post...would rather you just take it down then alter it. It is obviously something that makes sense to let you community know about. If you'd rather I discuss it with you directly before posting then PM me, my apologies but I didn't see any harm in it.

Sorry for the confusion, Corry took care of things.

We see a lot of spam with people coming in with similar posts that are promoting things that are quite a bit less than legitimate. So I hope you understand when we sometimes expect things to be that when they may actually be legitimate contests/information.

Absolutely, that's why I will be checking for replies to the posts as often and possible and look to add to the discussion as much as I can. Thanks for understanding guys, the contest is 110% legit :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back