Photo Contest - Your opinion is requested

it worked. i hate you tj k :sexywink:

on a diff note, is that steve austin in your avatar ? my security guard worked for him

:lol:
If you mean my avatar it is acutally Georges St. Pierre. He's a MMA fighter in the UFC. The person getting beaten on the bottom is BJ Penn.

being english i have no idea what ufc is. Let alone what mma is. lol

IF you have such things to say to anyone please just pm them. No one else wants to see such rambling comments. There are people that generally want to be here and discuss photography and not be bothered with foul attitudes. Do us all a favor and either go away or drop it.

Mahalo

will a mod please ban this guys ip please. im getting bored

Wooo proxies, seems like we have a steve jobs in the making

Since this thread has no real tangent anymore, I purposefully digress.

being english i have no idea what ufc is. Let alone what mma is. lol

UFC is Ultimate Fighting Championship. It is a "no-holds barred", er rather nothing is barred kinda fighting. Except maybe biting. Sorry for all the rhyming in the posts tonight... purely coincidental.

Hey, I voted for #11!

Hi,

Athena Study Abroad is having Photo Contest and would like people who know about photography to give their opinion on which photo is their favorite.

If you have a moment, please check out some great travel photos and vote to let me know which is your favorite:
Athena Photo Contest

Have a good day!
None are favorite. I rarely give really negative feedback, but those images suck.

Most reactions

Back