Photo Critique for a buddy. - 3rd pic - Spin

usayit

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
North New Jersey, United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to convince a buddy of mine to common over and join TPF. With his permission, I'm posting a few of his pics from his gallery for feedback ( all in seperate threads ). So folks... lets see some good feedback for my buddy. Its open season.. he's open to any type of comments good or bad. Hopefully, I've picked a few that are worth putting here for your comments.

Yeh.. thats him and his CRX in the reflection. I found this pic to be very neat...

IMG_0501r.jpg

Very creative and opportunistic. I like it. It could use a little "pop" though. Maybe just a little tweak in PS.

Wow i really like that, great pic, did u photoshop the edges? What is that a crx? good job! :lol:

ok fine.... i registered :p

thanks for the comments, i appreciate them.

this particular picture was taken on my daily commute to work, i just stuck the camera out the window as i was driving by :) i think if you were able to magnify the image, you might be ablet o see me actually holding the camera out the window :)

it's the reflection of my crx in the center hubcap of a tractor trailer that i was passing :)

the only modification made to the original picture, is the cropping.

Oooh. I see now. That actually makes the shot more amazing to me, that you were able to set it up and aim like that. Glad I wasn't riding in the car with you. :D

oddly enough, i used to take shots like this ALL the time while driving, just stick the camera out the window or out the sunroof at whatever target i was aiming for and had a better then 95% success rate at capturing the intended target. This was with my point & shoot film camera.

Since owning this digi cam, the same technique results in less then 20% success rate, generally the pictures come out too blurry or i completely miss the intended shot :( not sure why this is, but i'ts certainly dissapointing.

If i had a scanner, i could post a bunch of my film shots to show you some more amazing shots :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back