Photo Editing Attempt

As I said it was done rather quickly. George could you point out the halo, for whatever reason it is lost to me. I need new glasses. I'd appreciate knowing so I can attempt to make corrections in that area in future if its possible - the picture, not the glasses. lol

First, sorry if I was perceived as rude in my previous post, I didn't mean to upset you Kathleen.
And about the halo, look right next to the girl's knee and the baby's shoulder (right side of hte pic) and you'll see it.

If i am halucinating it's because it's 1:45am and my glasses are dirty(maybe?) or I need new ones as well :p

First, sorry if I was perceived as rude in my previous post, I didn't mean to upset you Kathleen.
And about the halo, look right next to the girl's knee and the baby's shoulder (right side of hte pic) and you'll see it.

If i am halucinating it's because it's 1:45am and my glasses are dirty(maybe?) or I need new ones as well :p

No you didn't sound rude, sorry if I came back at you with that impression. I had to ask what you were seeing, if I don't ask then I'd never know. Yes I can see what you are talking about, with time I believe someone could correct it or do a better job. It doesn't pay to be in a hurry.

I gave it a go and combined Kathleen's technique and the "soft-focus" technique i told you about earlier and the result is rather interesting, even though at first i didn't think it would be nice at all...
It seems i kind of miss-judged the classic "background blur" technique in this case...
Here it is:
sample2.jpg

So? Kathleen what do you think? :)

I think it looks great! See time and patience does work!

This is just a my thought, blurring the background. Done rather quickly, so I lost some of the detail on the ribbon. More time and patience this would have been much better.

I like it alot. Did you do this Photoshop? I have Paint Shop Pro and I am not sure how you blur just background. I thought that this could only be accomplished with a lens.

Yes, I used PS CS 2. In my opinion, it is a great program. Although way over priced I think.

this would have be how I would have post processed this

100_1215.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back