Photo Editing Programs?

gabriel_fernando

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi friends,
I am trying to find a good photo editing program. I do not know what I need to look for. Can anybody tell me what some really good programs are?

Thanks in advance!

What do you want to do with the photos?

If you don´t know, and want to learn something moderately useful, then I can only suggest you get Photoshop Elements...about $100.
It does just about everything, meaning you are ulikely to ever need to get anything else. It´s basically the industry standard (the Pro version is $800 or so and doesn´t do anything extra that you will really need)

Don´t worry about free programs...there are lots...you will probably end up more confused than you already are.

Try MSpaint, lol

LOL.KEEKEEKEE.YTMND!.com:thumbdown:

I would have done a search, as you have to imagine this isn't a very unique question.

However Photoshop Elements is good for base photograph work, and of course Photoshop CS3 is better. Picassa can do minimal photoretouching, and GIMP is supposed to be very good - these two used together may well satisfy your needs.

Hi,

My favorite for effects is Image Photo. Awesome for effects.
I have Image Photo, it better than other software. Imagic Photo is a revolutionary new digital image and photo enhancement software that turns your pictures into stunning, professional, straight out of a glamour magazine look.

Utilizing a specially advanced image processing technique, Imagic Photo transforms your ordinary, dull, flat looking photos into detailed, rich, glowing, beautiful images!

Imagic Photo 'knows' where bodily contour, shadows, and highlights should be. It knows where to apply and enhance correct skin and hair color, while replacing and adding definition to shape and tones that often gets lost during original image processing techniques. No more confusing color, contrast, saturation, layers, levels, or adjustments to deal with. Just open your pic, push a button, and your done.
[FONT=&quot]Good Luck[/FONT]

Hi,

I have Image Photo, it better than other software. Imagic Photo is a revolutionary new digital image and photo enhancement software that turns your pictures into stunning, professional, straight out of a glamour magazine look.

Utilizing a specially advanced image processing technique, Imagic Photo transforms your ordinary, dull, flat looking photos into detailed, rich, glowing, beautiful images!

Imagic Photo 'knows' where bodily contour, shadows, and highlights should be. It knows where to apply and enhance correct skin and hair color, while replacing and adding definition to shape and tones that often gets lost during original image processing techniques. No more confusing color, contrast, saturation, layers, levels, or adjustments to deal with. Just open your pic, push a button, and your done.

Hi,

This poster is a shill for Imagic Photo.

I wonder when the companies will actually learn. That post makes us not want to go to that site. No one speaks like that casually and no one on this forum puts double line spaces in their posts. :p

I's have to say photoshop. this is one of the best out there. I use iphoto to store my pictures though.

Most reactions

Back