Photo Flow

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
A few from a local park the other night, feedback is always appreciated!

dsc3886oy6.jpg

dsc3851bi9.jpg

dsc3882tj2.jpg

dsc3847yp5.jpg

dsc3838fh5.jpg

dsc3826yk3.jpg

dsc3890mr5.jpg

3 is my favorite. I love the way the rock is the only defined object, isolated and surrounded by the white, soft flow of the water. My only complaint is the tree branches coming in at the top - I would crop them out. That would also crop out the dark bit at the top left which is also slightly distracting.

5 looks like your color is off - too much magenta?

These are really nice. May I ask where they were taken?

Rochester, NY

3 is my favorite. I love the way the rock is the only defined object, isolated and surrounded by the white, soft flow of the water. My only complaint is the tree branches coming in at the top - I would crop them out. That would also crop out the dark bit at the top left which is also slightly distracting.

5 looks like your color is off - too much magenta?

Thanks for the feedback :)

Wow, first 3 FTW!

What settings did you use?

2 and 4 I really like! The black and white versions are just too painful to look at for me (lol) 7 the water seems over-exposed almost. the rest i was neutral on.

#2 reminds me of using Fuji Reala superia 100 film set at ISO 80...greens would really pop!

yup #3 looks like the stand out shot to me here. regarding the branches at the top i personally would like to have seen a bit more to frame the image, that's assuming they could have, if not, then a crop perhaps.

Most reactions

Back