Photo for c&c? (No name, sorry)

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey every one! I want to give this to my grandmother's bf as a gift in a frame and I was wondering if it looks alright. I'd like to be able to "thin" his left hand out a bit because I had used a slower shutter speed and caught a tiny bit of motion blur which made his hand look thicker. I'm so upset I didn't use a faster shutter speed, it was a quick point and shoot moment. I figured if I framed it as a 5x7, not many people would pick it out. Any other suggestions would be great.
Thanks!
IMG_56432copy.jpg

tone depth is a bit flat...i would bump up the contrast or mess with the levels.

the OOF is something that youre not going to be able to do much with...but his face seems to be sharp, so that;s good.

what were your settings for this?...i think im seeing a little noise?

nice shot overall.

Its a cute picture and I'm sure he will like it.

However, as a photograph, it lacks a few things, most of which have been mentionned. Its too flat, you need to adjust the levels.

I do make out some noise, mostly near the ear. I also don't find that the picture is all that sharp around the head. The eyes look ok. The hand is really distracting with its blurryness and there isn't too much you can do to fix it. Its not only the hand, his arm around the watch is also wavy / blurry

Thanks, It was very dark and it was on my porch so I had to use ISO800, 1/13 shutter (hand held...), and f/2.8 As I remember, he was trying to burp her so that explains the motion blur. Unfortunately, I took the shot in b&w so I can't adjust the tones in photoshop. This is something I realized, always shoot in color so you can edit tones and shadows.

i wud like to suggest sharpen tool ''unsharp mask'' and levels...this may help u more than 50 per cent.
good photograph...''affection''.

Most reactions

Back