photo forum awards VOTE

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Voting Finished

To vote, send me a personal message titled "forum awards" (or at least "awards" somewhere in the title) and paste and answer the following;

• Proper Awards
    Most helpful user :-

Most helpful thread. (please include link) :-

Most talented photographer :-

Most improved photographer :-

Favourite forum :-

And Just For Fun.
    Most entertaining user :-

User you'd most like to meet in person :-

Miss Photo Forum Sexy Legs. Or "the hottest girl" :-

Mr Photo Forum Sexy Legs. Or "the hottest guy" :-

Most pointless user :-

Most pointless thread. (please include link) :-

Best avatar :-

Worst avatar :-

Scariest user :-

Most prolific PhotoForum poster who never actually posts photos :-

Best Signature :-

Most missed user (someone who hasn't posted for a long time who you wish was still around) :-

Please try and keep it at close to the above as you can when you send it to me. It'll just make it easier to count the votes. :)

You have until the December 23rd to vote. So plenty of time to think and hopefully as many as possible will be able to enter. I'm hoping to have the results up on Christmas day, or as close to that as I can. :)

I was asked to make a new thread, so here we go. :)

Cool, it's a sticky now. :)

Voting is coming along. One or two parts have clear winners (so far) but for the rest I think we're going to have lots of people winning together. :lol: Same thing happened last year. :)

Sorry, Rob, but no-ones voted for you in that catagory. :(

What with time differences and junk... When I log in on Saturday morning I'll record the votes people have sent me during the night and then that'll be your lot. So, you have the rest of the day and all of tomorrow. :)

There are plenty of people who are very close or tied. So... feel free to vote. :)

Rob said:
What so I'm not the hottest girl on the forum?? :lmao:
No, no-one is saying that. Well, except the people who haven't voted for you. I think they're just trying to hide their true feelings though. Such a shame... :(

Give me a sneak peak; has anyone voted for moi?
Last year, after the voting, people were allowed to ask, in public or private, what sections they got a vote in. Not how many votes they got, or who voted for them. I don't see why the same can't happen this year. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back