photo forum awards

ferny- can you post last years winners??? or would that be unfair??

just outta curiosity....thats all....i wasnt here then...

link to them was in the first post titled the ceremony :mrgreen:

You roll up in your comfy limousine and notice the plush red carpet as you step out of the door. A big glittering sign draws your attention away form the giant golden camera statues. It says "The Photo Forum Awards". You slink past the paparazzi, giving them a wink and a smile as you go. You pass through the brass double doors and are greeted by a large bar on your right, it must be twenty feet long. Directly in front of you are masses of tables for six, decorated with brass lamps which apparently have no wires. Fluttering between the tables are waiters holding aloft silver trays laden with champagne. "This must be important!" you think to yourself. You take your seat and snuggle into the heavily padded chairs. A man in his early 30's walks onto the stage. He is perfectly chiselled and a perfect golden colour. A small amount of stubble and a Hollywood smile grace his face. "Welcome to the Photo Forum Awards... awards... awards.. awards.......".
You feel your head wobble and your eyes begin to open. You gaze around you with bleary eyes. How have you ended up in a theme pub decked out in 70's memorabilia? Six empty glasses sit on the table before you. Something must have happened to make you get drunk. You look up and see a bald, fat man with a voice which can only be produce with forty years of smoking 40 a day. "'Ello me darlings. First up we 'ave the award for," he sniffs and wipes his nose with his naked wrist...

Proper Awards

Most helpful user.
ksmattfish
vonnagy
Big Mike

Most helpful thread. (please include link)
ksmattfish's FAQ; basic photgraphy concepts and vocabulary for newbies

Most talented photographer.
vonnagy

Most improved photographer.
MDowey
Artemis

Favourite forum.
The Photo Gallery

And Just For Fun.

Most entertaining user.
ferny

User you'd most like to meet in person.
MDowdey

Miss Photo Forum Sexy Legs. Or "the hottest girl".
Luminosity

Mr Photo Forum Sexy Legs. Or "the hottest guy".
MDowey
MarkC
MDowdey
Pilgrim
TwistMyArm
GraigDavis
Hobbes28

Most pointless user.
Bokeh

Most pointless thread. (please include link)
ferny's Word Association

Best avatar.
JonMikal

Worst avatar.
Core_17's Xena
Bokeh's

Scariest user.
Big Mike
Chase

Most prolific PhotoForum poster who never actually posts photos.
Hertz van Rental

Best Signature.
Big Mike (If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity)

Most missed user (someone who hasn't posted for a long time who you wish was still around).
OsmerToby

Congratualtions to all winners.

If anyone wants to know what they were nominated for, just ask. I wil lthen tell you what you put foraward for, but not how many votes you recieved or who voted for you. Be aware that not everyone got a nomination. If you want to ask in private then drop me a PM and I'll tell you.

Is there a new thread for voting? This one is just too confusing.

ferny said:
link to them was in the first post titled :mrgreen:

i'm sorry ferny...i didnt see it...my bad... my apologies...

i am properly chastened....

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

thanks for the input...:mrgreen:

your such a wonderful person, and great and talented mind, and may i add, probably the best looking person on here...

( is that enough sucking up for my stupidity???):blushing:

aprilraven said:
i'm sorry ferny...i didnt see it...my bad... my apologies...

i am properly chastened....

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

thanks for the input...:mrgreen:

your such a wonderful person, and great and talented mind, and may i add, probably the best looking person on here...

( is that enough sucking up for my stupidity???):blushing:
No, because you went over the top and now it's cealr taht it's all a lie. :cry:

:lol:

Is there a new thread for voting? This one is just too confusing.
I'll do one now.

ferny said:
No, because you went over the top and now it's cealr taht it's all a lie. :cry:

are you drinking and typing again?????? what have we told you about that??
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

according to terri, your the man, the hunk, the full plethera of male talent on this here forum... i'm just going by what terri says about you ......

( sorry terri..had to drag you in.... any port in a storm, my friend...:mrgreen: )

aprilraven said:
are you drinking and typing again?????? what have we told you about that??
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

according to terri, your the man, the hunk, the full plethera of male talent on this here forum... i'm just going by what terri says about you ......

( sorry terri..had to drag you in.... any port in a storm, my friend...:mrgreen: )
Nope, not drinking. Just my usual typing skills being shown to the world in all their glory. :mrgreen:

So, erm, terri... WHAT have you been saying about me? And, why? And, who to? And, why? :shock:

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back