Photo gifts

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....[Backstory]My local drug store reasently changed their photo processing company from a Kodak company to a Fuji one. This change was to be a cmplete change in the photo corner of the store from Film to printing machinery.[/backstory]

I went in to the drug store the other day to drop off some film, when I got there they had just gotten done getting the new self service scanner/printer set up and where in the process of training. So I hung around and did some self service training on the machine of my own :D (Some of you would call it eves droping but any who). As the rep was finishing up the basic how to and doing the Q&A session Pam (Manager) looks at him with a look that just sais "retorical question comming". She then points out the flyer that is stuck around the moniter displaying the products this machine can make for the customer and sais, "Photo Gifts huh" (with that You gotta be kiddin me chuckle). The Rep inhales threw his teeth and replies "yeah that's what they tell me, but I have yet to figure out where to load the plates and mugs into this thing"

:lmao: I had to leave after that, that last line just cracked me up.

We know where the mugs go in the machine...hehehe point the fella in our direction next time.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back