photo help asap please

joanne22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi all was wondering if any of you could help me to correct a photo of my nanna who passed away 29th march I only have this one photo of her but its at a wedding and theres someone sitting next to her and behind her and ideally i would like to remove my nanna altoghther from the photo and put her on a new background as the photo will also be used for a memorial plaque on a seat its not the best pic in the world but its the only one I have if anyone could please help it would be much appriciated thanks in advance joanne
nanna2.jpg

She's a lovely woman.

I think the first thing we need to know, is what kind of bg you want her placed in front of?

thank you dont really know what type of background just something natural looking but as long as the other people are removed im not fussed dark/light anything thanks joanne

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
I jsut took 10 min, and cropped, took away some of the noise and tried to sharpen up some of the details. My apologies, I really do not know how to properly add a background.
137932552_ede57577d0_b.jpg

Looks better smaller
137932552_ede57577d0.jpg

I just took a few minutes to give your nanna a nice place to rest. I hope its ok.
TropicalFoliagenanna.jpg

Ok phot bucket is just killing me!!! I am sorry about the size!!

i just want to say a big thank you they are all so lovley its very much appriciated i will show my grandad (92) what you all have done for her hes gonna love them all thanks:heart:

Most reactions

Back