Photo Newbie...

spag_187

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello to all. Im new to photography, so I thought this would be a great place to meet some folks with a common interest, post some pictures and hopefully get some helpful insight and critiquing.

I just purchased a Canon Rebel XTi with a UltraSonic 28-90mm lens (my very first camera, other than a simple point and shoot). For now Im shooting the majority of my photos in the "full auto" mode, until I learn a bit more about the setting and options of my camera...since there seems to be a lot. I know shooting RAW is the way to go, I just don't want to fumble all my shots, because I don't know what I'm doing with the adjustments.

Anyways, I look forward to posting some of my pics soon. Feel free to comment, edit or critique them in any way. The more help, the better!

(SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, HOPEFULLY A MODERATOR WILL DELTE THE DUPLICATE FOR ME)

Welcome to the forum, i am also a newbie to this field, i am also looking forward for experts help, its a great forum, watch the shots attached by other they are just WOW, we can have idea from these

Most reactions

Back