photo of my car

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P1010117p.JPG

O.K., now I think you are starting to develop vision.

Good one!

Yeah, good catch Bri!!!
chit luck. shoot five hundred photos a week you are bound to finally come across something decent. And i couldn't miss it. Impossible. I just looked and it was there.

Hence the old photography expression, "f/8 and be there." That is the type of moment you encountered...a simple, classic example of the kind of situation that gives rise to the saying, "f/8 and be there." The shot is just "there", waiting for somebody to snap the pic.

Hence the old photography expression, "f/8 and be there." That is the type of moment you encountered...a simple, classic example of the kind of situation that gives rise to the saying, "f/8 and be there." The shot is just "there", waiting for somebody to snap the pic.
pretty much. Not saying it was obvious to those regular people, but anyone in photography at all that shoots abstracts or reflections would have probably looked with the head cocked to one side expression and a "huh, look at that" moment. You know, that second you see something. Not sure how great it is, but i found it appealing. Getting the shot right with the reflections took two tries though.

Most reactions

Back