photo of my daughter

colorful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any advice on my photo is appreciated. Thanks.
mmexport1500299439237.jpg

Nice shot of a beautiful little girl!

I would just change a few things:

- The overexposed area to the left is distracting and drawing me away from your daughter, try a slightly tighter crop to lose that.
- I'd also like to see a little more contrast and punchy colours in the image but that's just personal preference.

Trev

Thank you for your advise.

At the left side there was a red car. To eliminate the attraction I make the area overexposed.

About the color and contrast I will take a try.

Overall, a cute image, nice and bright and airy-feeling. I might burn down the edges of the frame about 10 to 15 percent--in other words, not quite a vignette, but an edge-burn, done in Lightroom. Or, apply some vignetting, to force the viewer's eye more into the central area of the frame. Still--the thing I like is the light, bright, and "airy" feeling, as I call it.

I see some odd artifacts on her head and hair...maybe some lens flare? I might try processing this shoit another way, or two different ways, just to see how it might be done differently. Overall though, I think it's a good moment, a good scene, a lovely little girl, and a worthy family photo.

Overall, a cute image, nice and bright and airy-feeling. I might burn down the edges of the frame about 10 to 15 percent--in other words, not quite a vignette, but an edge-burn, done in Lightroom. Or, apply some vignetting, to force the viewer's eye more into the central area of the frame. Still--the thing I like is the light, bright, and "airy" feeling, as I call it.

I see some odd artifacts on her head and hair...maybe some lens flare? I might try processing this shoit another way, or two different ways, just to see how it might be done differently. Overall though, I think it's a good moment, a good scene, a lovely little girl, and a worthy family photo.

Thank you.

About the 'odd artifacts' would you please try to modify the picture to show me a demo? Appreciate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back