No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoartomation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
child portrait sketch
child_portrait_sketch.jpg

Are you looking for feedback? Or showing off that you can click a effect button in PP?

Hmmm, I don't find anything wrong of using a one-click effect in photoshop or whatever program you've used, but personally I would like to see the original, I think the photo has potential to be good, but the effect in my personal opinion has ruined the photo.

I don't care for the pencil sketches but I like the original. The original brings out the spirit of the child.

Nice pencil effect pal, it looks real pencil art. I have used it once in the photoshop so I know how nice the effect is look. Though it is automatic effect by the software but still it looks like real.

I like the original better too.

Cannot see any point in making these pencil-like sketches.

they are nonsense)

I think this is like Apple and Oranges. You are trying to achieve something different. It is not about one is better than the other. Thats what I think. People seem to miss the point sometimes when it comes to filters. For example.. you are trying to use it as illustrator on a children book.. still think original is better?

I like the original image as a photograph and the first sketch better (more detail) than the second. Has it's uses.

Most reactions

Back