photo program

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by fargo_182, Apr 13, 2008.

1. fargo_182

fargo_182 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Ok kind of a weird question, or weird over the circumstances.

I live near the Niagara Falls and we have these stupid laws, which are good and bad at the sametime. They basically stop vendors from putting up carts and such near the Falls as its classed as a Park under Niagara Parks Commission. Anyways so to get around this, to take pictures of people near the Falls and not get in trouble.

I have thought of taking pictures, and giving people a business card with my website on it. So after a day I will post the pictures online, then they can go to the site and choose their picture or a few in whatever size they want. They will search that days pictures for theirs. I won't have ticket numbers or anything, just by date.

So is there a program like this where I can post thumbnails and different sizes? Or am I stuck with smug mug, photoshelter etc.
    Only thing that bothers me is the approval, since these will be different people in the same location.
    My workload would be huge if I did this myself too. Or is there a better company to work with, where I don't need advertisement of my photos, more of just a database where they print and send out my photos.

thanks in advance
    Jason

2. ScottS

ScottS TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    For a mass production thing like what you want to do I would suggest www.photoreflect.com

Check them out.

3. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit