Photo props

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't think this is the right spot but I am wondering where I can get some cheap photo props, especially the 2010 prop, my husband got word yesterday that he has been laid off (I am not working due to the birth of my son who was born with a few problems, BUT is doing great, PRAISE GOD!!!) AAAAHHHH so i need to get this cheap, please help. Or if there is ANYONE out there or you know of ANYONE that could DONATE that would be a BIG BIG blessing, GOD will bless you. I need to try to make some money quickly!! Thanks so much for taking your time to read this!!!:(:confused::bigangel::oops:

You know, look into TJ Max, Marshalls, Home Goods. My wife, G-d bless her, is smarter then me and when we needed props for our kids, rather then me spending few hundred bucks at specialty stores, we got everything that we needed and more for less then $50.

good luck and I hope that 2010 will bring you more luck and happiness.
Happy New Year!

The 2010 prop, if I'm thinking the same thing as you, might be easier/cheaper to make yourself. A sheet of plywood is pretty cheap... $12 at Lowe's for a 4x2' piece, 23/32" thick.

Assuming you already have a jigsaw (or have a friend that does)... You could make one for under $20 after paint & sandpaper.
(Throw in a little wood filler to cover screw heads, and some screws if you don't have any. You'll probably want to put some kind of foot on the back of it.)

Not sure if that would work for you.... If you need the plastic, 3D kind, you'll probably have to buy one.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back