Photo Review

By doing that to me my parents taught me a valuable lesson. And no, I won't do that with you unless you pay me more.

Your image does not appear to conform to the Rule of Thirds. The only way you can fix this is to commit ritual suicide.

By doing that to me my parents taught me a valuable lesson. And no, I won't do that with you unless you pay me more.

Your image does not appear to conform to the Rule of Thirds. The only way you can fix this is to commit ritual suicide.

Thanks for the tip, I'm sharpening the knife as I type.

Nice pictures, I love children. Not sure I could eat more than one at a sitting though...

Thank you for your comments, and I hope you don't mind that I've provided your email address to the vice squad.

Cute but fuzzy pic of the cute and fuzzy animal. Perhaps you should put your glasses on when you manually focus the camera.

Why, thank you for the comments. I'll not turn a blind eye to them in the future.

That's just disgusting. Way overexposed. Have your model wear a trenchcoat, or a rubber.

Thank you. I assumed that size mattered in other areas than just pixels and zoom capabilities. Gigabyte me.

Next time you do a self port in the bathroom mirror, please remove from view the Costco supersize jar of vaseline and *********

Mucho Appreciato! Sorry, but I can't afford the lens baby right now.

That's the best you got? Totally hilarious.

Thanks. I like humour in my images, that's why I chose you to model for me.

I'd like to see more of your work - which dustbin is it in?

Thank you, but my name isn't Arty.

For a camera-phone picture, that's not bad (Oh, it was taken with a Nikon D40? Sorry, my bad)

That gives me a great new idea, thnks for the tip...

Initially I'd thought the colour cast was wrong for this image, but now I see just how much it helps carry the emotional depth of that bean bag

Thank you, that's exactly what I was going for.

'The Dark Side' forum was not meant for your underexposed shots of your bare butt. Please read the forum rules before posting such shots. And lose about 2 stone as well

It's a shame you felt that way about it - I thought the butt plug really added an original twist - I'll know for next time though

Do you still have the box the camera came in?

Thank you for your time and considerations. However, I am still a bit confused how the "in short jerky movements" will improve the composition.

I believe you misunderstood my previous comment. The water fowl was fine "ON" the felled tree.

You're right, I misunderstood your 'duck yew' reference.

Just because you hung out a shingle and started a photography business with your point and shoot camera after your mom said she really likes your pictures, it doesn't mean you should be posting in 'The 'Professional Gallery' subforum.

Thanks for your concern, but I do have some experience of selling my finest wares to a paying customer.

When they said that self-portrait was over-exposed, I don't think they meant the picture...

Most reactions

Back