Photo Review

Thanks for your C&C, I wasn't trying my hardest that day.

Good grief. Are those red eyes natural?

Can I help it if Dracula was my Grandad?

It just looks like water running down a brick wall to me. I've got that in the cellar.

Thank you, but that's how I do my art.

You've captured a moment that most people don't want to see.

I certainly hope that you enjoy the pizzle sticks I have sent as a thank you gift.

It would be a far better use if you gave your camera to the Baboon in the traveling circus coming to your town soon. Just so you understand clearly this time, the actual Baboon.

Thank you, but you've made me cry. Baboons have feelings too you know!

This series indicates that you'll be a photographer to remember- We'll all be really, really sorry when you're dead.

If by sorry you mean throwing a party, then yes. :)

This photo is very abstract, it reminds me of what the inside of my toilet looks like right after I throw up in it. I think the white balance needs adjusted.

Thanks, but you didn't need to post that pic for comparison purposes.

With that portrait, were you intentionally going for a 'mugshot' look? The harsh lighting and lack of any facial expression is entirely unflattering to your grandmother. As is the crop top she's wearing. Is she from Arkansas, perchance?

Thank you, yes, I'm a mug shot photographer and they brought nanna in that night for a parole violation.

The pallor on that baby's face can be easily taken care of by a 10 stop neutral ugly filter.

-

Thank you. I shall certainly take your advice if I ever photograph my wife again.

You appear to have cut the model's head off.
I've told the police.

Thank you. I'm glad you've taken note of the improvement in my PP skills.

In this shot you failed to make use of effective flash and totally evaporate the subject.

-

The evaporate flash mode is only available on the SB-800.

This photo could use some props. Next time you shoot this model, take a paper bag and throw it over her head. I think you'll find the resulting shot much more flattering than this one. Or perhaps an opaque plastic bag would be better suited for the job...

Do you think it would work as well with a Samsonite?

I like the saturation on the colours of that boa constrictor your model is holding. Shouldn't you be trying to stop it choking the living daylights out of her, rather than shooting pictures though?

Ah, sorry! My mistake. Didn't realise this was posted in PJ

Thanks for noticing everything this shot wasn't about.

Your series offends me. Remove it and repost at a later date.

-

Good stuff. Can you give me a date for your funeral?

Did you really think when they said "take the leader out of the can", your manager would be impressed with that interpretation?

I appreciate you typing the many words in your criticism.

How did you get your models to look scared ****less?

-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back