Photo Shoot Location

MacFly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello.

i am looking for an edgey, graffitti filled walls & buildings for a calendar photo shoot for my car. does anyone know such a location in the LA or Orange County area?

thanks in advance.

most of the neighborhoods in l.a. i grew up around w/ graffiti are places you wouldnt want to be seen w/ that car, and an expensive camera around LOL

thanks for the advice guys! i have the same reservations. we're looking to do a shoot early AM, hopefully the thugs are fast asleep!lol

haha good stuff.. and a great time of the day to do the shoot to... might be cool to go even a bit earlier than your thinking... just before i sun comes up.. get a few strobes and do some sweet lighting... I love graffiti and even though it isnt the main subject of your picture, you could really make it pop with some good lighting.

ya early a.m...the taggers should be asleep still. sorry i can't help you. i love graffiti art now, but back in the day i didnt really store any cool murals in my mind, because the popular thought was taggers were just kids not hard enough to be gangsters :p

yeah, i figured the graffiti would be a great back drop for my cars color scheme.

Dionysus - how you likin' your "nifty fifty" Canon 50mm? several ppl suggest that, since i'm a huge fan of portraits with DOF..but i eventually returned it since i found the lens to be very restrictive. i was able to get the same shot with my 18-55mm.

i love it...it has its use..and i dont like it on 24/7, but its an awesome lens. images come out sharper, and more crisp. it's awesome at f/1.8 for that special dof, but it shines at smaller openings as well, for details.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back