photo signatures

Hey chris its pretty easy.
create a new document in photoshop with a transparent background. Use the type tool, or brush, shapes whatever you want for your signature.. you can look up online what the copywrite symbol is... ie hold down alt+ three numbers

WHen you get the signature you want to use, crop out the extra.
EDIT>Define Brush... give it a name...bam your done
to use it go to the brush tool, and scroll down the list of your brush choices, and it should be at the bottom... STAMP it!

I got my signature another way (I'm not that nimble with my mouse). I used a sharpie on a white piece of paper and took a pic of it, loaded it into Photoshop and cropped it down. You can that add that into a layer on top of your pic... add the C... change the color / blend mode, etc.

Use the type tool and design your signature exactly how you want it... write down the precise steps you just took.

Start over, record new action, follow steps again to create your signature, stop action, save action.

Now you can go to automate in the file menu and auto add your signature to whole folders of pictures.

I did mine kind of in the manner that RMH suggested. I physically signed my name with a pen on a blank piece of paper with a space and then wrote the year. I scanned it, opened it in PS, cropped it, deleted the background w/ the eraser tool and added the © symbol (alt + 0169 w/ your number pad) between my name and year. Then go to edit, and define brush, and named it. From there you can simply add it to any image in any color at any font size you want by clicking on the brush and finding it in the list. It turns it into kind of a signature stamp. Works well for me and I like that I can change the size and color if needed.

Most reactions

Back