Photo software

teungeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know the software that can view the picture immediately after I took the picture?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you want to view it on your computer monitor or on your camera or....I have no idea what you want to do lol.

You will need a hardware too. Eye-fi tetheres the pic directly to the computer or tablet with its direct mode. if you don't want wireless then using usb cord you can tethered to lightroom as well as apature.

Does anyone know the software that can view the picture immediately after I took the picture?

Immediately after you take the picture, it is still inside the camera, stored on the memory card. Is that where you want to view it? Or do you mean immediately after you transfer the image from the camera to your computer?

Sorry, I do not know any software which shows pictures taken immediately. Otherwise, Camera shows the pictures immediately whatever picture you capture.

I will second Lightroom for tethered capture. The only thing is it is just that, tethered, which means you will need a USB cable hooked to your computer in order to transfer the file. I believe there are wireless battery grips that will transfer the files but I have not used on of those.

Most reactions

Back