Photo Worth Millions Dollar

Herry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

How to creating photo that would be worth millions dollar ? Does only famous photographers's photos would be worth millions dollar ?

Are there any of chance for amateur photographers to sold their photo for that price ?

Thank

How to:

Step 1: take photo.
Step 2: frame photo
Step 3: find someone with millons dollar
Step 4: convince someone with millions dollar to buy photo for millions dollar
Step 5: write reciept.

I'm still working on steps 3 and 4 myself.

One way is to photograph Donald and Hillary shagging on the corner of 5th and Vermouth. That photo would easily worth one million. Probably more. But only if you were the only one to capture it. Alternatively try to photograph an alien from a Kardashev II type of civilisation. It would fetch a similar price.
I mean this is a paparazzi question.

Such an easy question I'm surprised no one has been able to give a proper answer up to now. Look, this is very simple. Take some stock photos and put them on a website. Sell them until you finally have made $40.00.

Then move to Iran and convert that $40 to rial. Bam. Your a millionaire.

Hi all

How to creating photo that would be worth millions dollar ? Does only famous photographers's photos would be worth millions dollar ?

Are there any of chance for amateur photographers to sold their photo for that price ?

Thank
If there was a known formula lots of photographers would be selling $1,000,000 photographs on a regular basis.
You could look at photos made by Cindy Sherman and Andreas Gursky . Between them they made 15 of the 25 most expensive photographers sold, though some of those photos didn't sell for more than $1,000,000 the first time the print sold.

The chances of an unknown amateur making a photograph that could be sold for $1,000,000 are extremely slim.

Fool.jpg

The worth of something above normal market value boils down to 2 simple factors.

How unique/amazing the product is compared to the market and how much demand/stupidity is there in the consumer.

Some things sell above market value because they're worth it. Other because people are dumb.

Find a dumb rich guy and he may buy it. Other than that you best have a one in a billion photo.

I wrote down how I do this.

Give me a million dollars and I'll send you a photo of how I do it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back