Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by Iron Flatline, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Hi all.

I know photoblogging has come up a number of times recently, so I am simply pimping the Meet-Up here. The goal of the annual Meet-Up has always been (in part) to provide a quasi hands-on tutorial for people who are interested. But of course, if you're already a regular online exhibitor of your own work, you should come, too.

In general, if you've ever been interested in hanging out with other highly communicative photographers who enjoy eating, drinking and taking pictures, seriously consider joining us in Berlin three weeks from now.

Pleae check out this thread or click on the link in my sig below.

I know technically this thread belongs in a different forum, but I'm concerned there are people who are missing this when it is a rather unique opportunity to get together.

Hope to see you there.
  2. Zoso

Zoso TPF Noob!

Aug 16, 2007
    I just started a blog not too clued in with photoblogging though...
  3. TheLostPhotographer

TheLostPhotographer TPF Noob!

Jun 27, 2007
    I'd really like to try and make this, but (and unfortunatley there is all to often a but) the closer it gets the less likely it looks like I will find the time. Maybe next year. Great idea and one of my all time favourite cities.

Have a fun and successful annual photobloggers weekend.

You never know, I may find a last minute flight deal. Maybe. Possibly. V.busy (and broke).