Website
donkondra.weebly.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Or they are totally off their meds :)

All of my posts now have this >

PB warning.JPG

Cheers, Don

You're reached your free-account bandwidth limit for the month. Wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

Photobucket and $399 a year? LMAO!!!

Holding the 'Net hostage...a sure way to curry favor...NOT!

Postage Stamp Chat Board & Stamp Bulletin Board Forum • View topic - GB Illustrated Special Event Covers & Postmarks

LOOK at what the stamp collecting forum above has been turned into thanks to Photopbucket's greedy, unannounced ransom demands! What, have they been taken over by former Adobe executives? lol

NOBODY likes a MASSIVE price jack-up with ZERO announcement ahead of time!

Photobucket...what? Six months before they're bankrupt?

Last edited:
Yeah other sites I'm on reported this and it sounds utterly mindblowingly stupid. Either someone high-up pushed this through because they don't know anything; or its a means to an end to shut it down by making it so unpopular that everyone leaves so they can close it without issue.

PBucket has kind of floundered for years now and its interface became more and more unprofessional in how they displayed ads. Plus I've found its interface very laggy in the last few years when uploading or doing anything. I suspect that its death is soon to come unless they have a huge policy reversal.

Charging is one thing, but hundreds of £/$ is nuts.

:lol: I could have five of my websites for that price!

Or just start your own PB clone site. You can buy the software that will set it up, plus the hosting, for the same money.

Perhaps we here at TPF can pool our resources (as well as minimal funds each) and start a PB clone site of our own. I'm in. Who else?

:lol: I could have five of my websites for that price!

Or just start your own PB clone site. You can buy the software that will set it up, plus the hosting, for the same money.

Perhaps we here at TPF can pool our resources (as well as minimal funds each) and start a PB clone site of our own. I'm in. Who else?

I dont know squatskies about the tech side of starting/running a site, but i would sure contribute monies towards making that happen.

I got out of Photobucket and into Flickr a long time ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Photobucket was always the worst host for over ten years now. They just wanted to solidify it.

Photobucket must be on their deathbed=Desperation. No one will pay that kind of fee, especially people using a "free" service.

Make me wonder about an opensorce image hosting software on a private host.

Lol. Think about the size of their servers, youre not going to pay for that, silly.

Even Google charges after 15gb.

Most reactions

Back