Photoforum pinup girl calendar

terri, i thought you were in the calendar? i was gonna hose you down...

im sad now...

mmmm, someone wrote here earlier that they'd be glad to be in the calendar, but whoever's putting it together would have to go hunt for their photo....that's my stance as well. Hey, I ain't gonna make it EASY for you to catch me and hose me down! Where's the fun in that? :twisted:

I've got a real rough crop this year, so this year has been a long headachy struggle, but hey, only 9 more weeks until I become semi-retired again for a couple months.

ya, best part of teaching, eh? the real reason i became a teacher, tho, is snow days! and guess what? it's snowin like a bi*** right now!!
got out early, will probably have tomorrow off, if it keeps up. :smileys:
and talk about the photo ops i got comin my way for the next 36 hours or so!
(i'm gonna be so tired by friday i'll probably sleep the whole weekend away)

Osmer_Toby said:
I've got a real rough crop this year, so this year has been a long headachy struggle, but hey, only 9 more weeks until I become semi-retired again for a couple months.

ya, best part of teaching, eh? the real reason i became a teacher, tho, is snow days! and guess what? it's snowin like a bi*** right now!!
got out early, will probably have tomorrow off, if it keeps up. :smileys:
and talk about the photo ops i got comin my way for the next 36 hours or so!
(i'm gonna be so tired by friday i'll probably sleep the whole weekend away)

Do you guys have to make snow days up? I actually hate snow days now, because it tacks on directly to the end of our year. :-| And our state is super-pissy about it, too. Last year we had a teacher die of breast cancer. Our school shut down for the day of the funeral because all the teachers and about 3/4 of the students went. Yeah the state made us make that day up, wouldn't give us a special dispensation for it or anything. :?

We got dumped on with snow last night and today too. Not a lot--probably 4" or so, but a lot for March! :D The roads were shyte this morning, I thought for sure we'd delay at least, but no go.

ya, we gotta make 'em up. but somehow, to me, a day in school when the last day of school is in four or five days is a hell of a lot easier to get up for than one now, when the last day is 60 days away. school days, that is.

we're supposed to get up to 8", supposed to snow all night and into tomorrow. then we get about a 12 hour break and the forecast is for more snow on friday.

spring time in new england. :roll:

Shark said:
Osmer_Toby said:
heehee- i spend my whole day in a public school- and yup, this aint nuthin!

Hey Toby, you're a teacher too? I teach 8th grade Literature. :D

(BTW, I can be August. :thumbsup: )

dang, looks like I missed out on that one, anyone wanna tally it up and see if there is a month missing that I could be, I would do it, but....

Shark said:
What're ya gonna do with your life? Going to college? Working?

College to study Digital Media and working. Don't worry... I plan to hang around here so I'm sure you will hear about it. I'm just excited to be getting out of the High school drama.... Stupid Parking lot nazi and annoying school rules for those to stupid or apathetic or young. :p Most of all.. I'm ready to get of of dodge. I have lived in this house for the last 8 years and 8 months. I'm ready for some change. :)

Too steal a line from Richard Hatch in Survivor All-Stars.....
"HOLY CRAP!" :lol:

I leave you people alone for a few days so i can do some work and i miss out on one of the posts of the century. Vonnagy suggests a "Girls of TPF" calender and it took a nanosecond to be changed to a "Guys of TPF" calender!!!! Worse yet is i think i missed the boat in getting a spot.

I also want to nominate DEW to do the shoot as she had some nude shoots to do and will have had the most "exposure" :D in this area.

Back to the girls calender though, i think if it's good for the goose (and there seem to be a few in here), then it's good for the gander!!! :wink:
I also recall a post Manda did for Australia Day where she showed some items hanging on a Hills Hoist. Time you dusted that stuff off Manda and stepped up to the plate :D Also, who's up for a fold out centrefold style "sealed" section with a 12 month on one sheet showing all our cute girls together? Gotta have that one to hang in the shed, or the loo if you feel that way inclined.

That will teach you to leave again. :D He has some ideas... I like the idea of a group shot but... how are we going to get all the wonderful TPF girls together? Secondly, are you sure putting us all in one location together would be a good idea? We might be inclined to do something mischievous. :twisted:

karissa said:
Secondly, are you sure putting us all in one location together would be a good idea? We might be inclined to do something mischievous. :twisted:

we can only hope so....

md

karissa said:
That will teach you to leave again. :D He has some ideas... I like the idea of a group shot but... how are we going to get all the wonderful TPF girls together? Secondly, are you sure putting us all in one location together would be a good idea? We might be inclined to do something mischievous. :twisted:

Okay, I know what MY dreams will be about tonight! :shock: :drool: :eyebrows: :cyclops:

luckydog said:
I also recall a post Manda did for Australia Day where she showed some items hanging on a Hills Hoist. Time you dusted that stuff off Manda and stepped up to the plate :D

That pic can be my month then. im st pattified and very drubnk. :lol:

Most reactions

Back