Photog assistant

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Spent yesterday working as a studio assistant for this guy ...

http://www.philipgreenwood.com.au/

I first met him when I was at the St Kilda market, a market that runs here every Sunday, along the St Kilda Beach foreshore. He has a stall there that he has been running for the past 20-25 odd years. I bought his 'orange church on a hill' print that is featured on his front page of his website, on the top left hand side.

He has taken so many beautiful shots! Go check him out.

Anyways, yesterday was a whole lotta fun. I gave them a few good ideas when it came to some shots, so I felt good about that :mrgreen: He borrows a warehouse/studio space that is fabulous and it turns out it is a 10 minute walk from my apartment, coincidently. Might ask him, after a while, if I can rent it one day, or on an occasional basis.

That is all. This is a kinda boring post. He is just such a good guy, so down to earth and willing to help out aspiring (but penniless) photogs and he's a talented photog to boot so I wanted to show you his site. :D

wow wonderful pictures! and contgrats Lumi!

He has some beautiful architectural/landscape shots!

yea, he uses very strong colours..... beautiful stuff and congrats :thumbup:

Thanks on the congrats guys. It was definitely a fun and inspiring day!

He has slowed down somewhat with the landscape stuff, concentrating on his new partnership and delving into the business side of things, but I'm hoping he returns back to landscapes every now and then,as he captures such beauty!

Good to see ya too Ter-bear! :hugs: :heart:

I missed this somehow! That's awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back