Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought id post some of the Photograms that I did to show them off! :D

electricity.jpg

Light bulb

Flowers.jpg

Flower

Iron_filings.jpg

those are pretty neat Arty! The light bulb looks wicked cool! What is that last one?

Zach :D

I hear the word "photogramme" for the first time in my life. But by the look of what you are posting, Artemis, I assume you do them by putting the objects on photo paper (directly), lighting the paper with the objects on top, right? A thing you may well "play around with" in the darkroom? Is that it? We used to do that some times, when my uncle was still well and his darkroom was still there and in use (I was some 30 years younger than now at the time!).

The lightbulb is really interesting to look at!

Yup, thats how its done, simply get intreasting items and simply place them on top of the photographic paper, then expose for a long time.

As for the last one, its Iron Filings, thanks for the comments!

i remember my brother did some of those in a photography class he took last semester... very cool stuff!

i really like the 1st one

Hey man, cool work. I have another one for you. If I remember right it is called solarizing. After you exposed the print and the image starts to come up in the developer you turn the light on for a few seconds and then turn it back off and finish the process. Cool effect. If I can find any of my old prints I will post one. Been a long time since I did any B/W.

Stay cool,

Eric

Artemis I really love the first one! Great work...makes me wish I would have tried that this semester and turned in as a creative project. Very cool, keep up the good work!

Thanks guys, I never really thought they were too good :( I got another one which is my fav ill post soon.

Most reactions

Back