Photographer Information "Plaque"?

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need to have a little sign made up ... one of those signs that tells you stuff about the photographer (in this case, me) for a show.

I've been googling, and really not coming up with anything useful. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

You mean like:

NEVERMIND THE

DOG!!!

BEWARE OF
PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

or something?

:biglaugh:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... no? :) :lol:

More like "Chris Russo is a local photographer and and incredibly handsome stud. When he was born, he popped out of his mom with a Leica fused directly to his left eye..."

:lol:

^^ oh interesting idea, thanks!

Chris, ever go to a car show? Did you notice the large plastic signs that discuss the car and what not? A sign shop would be a place to check out for what you may need.

Yeah, I have. I still haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. Very weird. I can't imagine this is really that tough... I must be failing my Google skill check.

*rolls a D20*
*critical fail!*
*rolls D20*
*augh! double crit!*
*accidentally wipes out hard drive*

Google this: Sign Company, (insert your zip code)
They typically can make whatever you want...

Try this link:
http://www.bostonsign.com/
Looks like they could handle it...

If what your thinking of is the really shiny stuff that usually adorns hot rods, what you want is a sign manufactured on the 2nd surface of a sheet of clear acrylic. That means it's done on the backside, so you look through the clear acrylic to the lettering/background.

Most reactions

Back