Photographer MIA!! -Toddler in the Mountains

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Life is . . . crazy! My bookings have increased almost past the point of being able to keep up. It's summer, and I set aside a few days here and there for family vacationing. I'm trying to get my yard ready to pass inspection for my first booked reception. I'm training to complete my first half marathon. So, sadly I have almost become non-existent on the forums.

But, here's one that was particularly fun for me.

3797231940_01b7c87cd9.jpg

3797231790_258b8456a7.jpg

3796412697_60b99221d5.jpg

3797231190_8d61a49f33.jpg

3796412053_44d100d8b1.jpg

3796411771_0b5e30a1d9.jpg

3796411427_436e7ceb5d.jpg

3797229952_ae1e9d8777.jpg

3797229188_1f76e284ba.jpg

Those eyes are amazing. Great shots!

Gorgeous pictures - I love number 6. I think parents take pictures of naked children ( especially the ones from behind etc because being naked at that age suggests innocence. xxx

Love the expressions on 3, 7 and 9. The innocense and awe of youth. Back when the world and life were packages waiting to be opened.

I think they look great, but IMO the eyes are way to retouched. They don't look real at all. Way too bright and distracting. It's good for eyes to draw you in to the photo, but they should also let you look around at the rest of the image. I feel like they're so bright, that it's the only thing I can look at in the photo. The expression in #8is also pretty awkward looking. Other than that I think they're good.

I think they look great, but IMO the eyes are way to retouched. They don't look real at all. Way too bright and distracting. It's good for eyes to draw you in to the photo, but they should also let you look around at the rest of the image. I feel like they're so bright, that it's the only thing I can look at in the photo. The expression in #8is also pretty awkward looking. Other than that I think they're good.

I personally like what you've done with the eyes. While they do seem to stand out in an extreme way, for me they don't detract from the rest of the image. Maybe some people are more distracted by them than others? I just expect eyes to be bright and defined in portraits, unless you're trying to capture motion.

The eyes are a little freaky looking, almost like a doll.

Thanks for the compliments!

I have people go back and forth on the eyes. All I really do is a slight brightening, and a smart sharpen. On kids who already have bright beautiful eyes, it does appear a little over done. BUT, I have never had a mom say anything except praise when they see their babies' bright eyes like this. IF I ever did, I would go back and decrease the amount, or take it off all together. Afterall, it is about making mom and dad happy! They're the ones who are going to tell their friends and refer more clients.

Most reactions

Back