Photographer works

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There was this haunted house on the outskirts of the town which was avoided by all the townfolk - the ghost which `lived' there was feared by all.

However, an enterprising journalist decided to get the scoop of the day by photographing the fearsome phantom. When he entered the house, armed with only his camera, the ghost descended upon him, clanking chains et al. He told the ghost "I mean no harm - I just want your photograph". The ghost was quite happy at this chance to make the headlines - he posed for a number of ghostly shots.

The happy journalist rushed back to his dark room, and began developing the photos. Unfortunately, they turned out to be black and underexposed.

So what's the moral of the story?

The spirit was willing but the flash was weak.

vonnagy said:
good one, you've come up with some classics lately :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Mark... I'll keep my eyes and ears open for good ones.

:D

Oh what a splendid pun!
I have a penchant for puns that probably stems from a really bad upbringing and background but I've found that most Americans are sorely lacking in the pun department so I haven't been able to indulge.
More!...More!....I say!

mrsid99 said:
Oh what a splendid pun!
I have a penchant for puns that probably stems from a really bad upbringing and background but I've found that most Americans are sorely lacking in the pun department so I haven't been able to indulge.
More!...More!....I say!

So right you are! Puns are to be indulged in...

More to come.

:lol:

Most reactions

Back