Photographer

outlandishogle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend and I got to try out some of Harrington colleges gear the other day and this was one of my images. This was actually one of the teachers at Harrington. What do you guys think. This was shot with a momiya phase one.

Demo1-001745-1.jpg

Nice lighting, I dig it. On a side note, he reminds me of that guy in that wine movie... can't think of the name...

I like it - I'm a big fan of more dramatic lighting in portraits. Although, the sharp white light on his right cheek is a bit distracting to me.

Thanks for the comments. For his right side we were going for a rim light but it might have raped a bit to much. Im not to sure which movie is the wine movie lol.

I like the lighting in this as well and the shot looks very well taken. On the other the hand the pose looks unnatural and the projector screen in the background is quite distracting. Otherwise good work.
(I think the film they're talking about is "Sideways")

that in the background is a background roll. I was kind of under a lot of eyes and just shot some fast. Bunch of mooks staring at me lol. But i like how it came out all and all. And it was a beautiful camera to shoot with.

Most reactions

Back