Photographers around us

very interesting! Love the idea of the people behind the photos, you went with it and it worked.
Great Job!

thanks. Maybe next time I'll include myself ;)

Nice series, I especially like the first three close ups, certainly capured the moment... err.. capturing the moment. ;)

Went to Coventry Raceway for the second round of the Speedway World Cup, and found this little bunch of pro photographers.

I'm still waiting for my 200mm zoom to arrive so all I had was my 90mm, so couldn't get any closer sadly. The lenses those guys were packing made me feel very inadequate with my puny, cheap lens! :lmao::lmao:

836154654_73fb80061c_b.jpg

oh, i gave some inspiration :) .. they look a bit bored!

@snyder - think that's a battery grip on that D200, hold a battery or two for extended shooting time, I think it can also make the camera a bit more comfortable when taking portrait shots too.

oh, i gave some inspiration :) .. they look a bit bored!

trust me, they are!! 60secs of action followed by 10 minutes of nothing, used to drive me mad all that waiting around at Reading when I was shooting for Reading. Still it gave you time to get all the shale out of your hair :lol:

Alex, these are great. I loved this series. I love the one with the 3 of them and the one guy is hanging out in the back just going through his shots!

Thanks all :)

Did I tell you those photographers did sometimes realise I was taking pictures of them? You could realise they were really wondering why the heck I was doing this (they were all concentrating on the race ;) )

And photographers are often not used to being in the centre of photographic attention.

Teehee, I like to photograph other photographers, be it some like these with lenses that look big (let's NOT discuss if they ARE big) or tourists like in your example pic, Alex. So when there was that Folklore Festival on, not all my photos were of the singers and dancers! ;)

here is one i got at those people at disney world who take you family photos for you.
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back