Photographers around us

maybe this thread should be moved to the themes section ...

Well, let me post my contributions, and then ... off to the Photo Themes. It is a nice theme and I have MAAAAANNNNNNY more photos of the kind!!!

IntTrachtenfestival_0003.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0021.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0023.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0040.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0056.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0060.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0115.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0169.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0548.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0615.jpg

IntTrachtenfestival_0641.jpg

All taken during the International Folklore Festival in the neighbouring town in July of this year. Some are press photographers, others are "just" photographers, and some are members of the dance groups in their national or regional costumes.

nice contribution :) thanks ... very diverse in a way :)

Got more (from when we were at the zoo on 4 August), some were taken handheld in worse than bad light situations for photography, you will find out easily which one's they are!):

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_01.jpg

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_02.jpg

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_03.jpg

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_04.jpg

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_05.jpg

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_06.jpg

andereFotografen_Hagenbecks_07.jpg

Thought they might fit the theme :D.

<sniff> It just makes me proud to see all those Nikons' out there among all you Cannon shooters in here! =o)

I hope no one really shoots a cannon! Ever! All the destruction, IMAGINE! Now a Canon ... that is a different story! :greenpbl:

I hope no one really shoots a cannon! Ever! All the destruction, IMAGINE! Now a Canon ... that is a different story! :greenpbl:

but I sort of like guns and cannons ...

oops! canon (one n) The extra one was for Nikon =o)

Here's one of me at a wedding I was shooting...I didn't even know someone shot the pic until after I saw the flash. I told her that I needed a copy of the photo. lol Not very formal at all, but I may use it on the bio page of my website. What do you all think?
Link gone :(
By the way, I think a bridesmaid was walking by. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My 4 year old shot these of me the other day from her fort in her playset.

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

Here is a great photo of me in action taking photos at an ancient ruin in Iraq. This ancient city was the blue print of all cities to come there after. It is consider to be the cradle of civilization *hint. I felt like Indiana Jones it was great. lol
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Errm, nice shot .... but, maybe a bit large? ;)

Most reactions

Back