Photographers around us

That's ok, Bradster. Alex had added in on the joke, and my reply was more in his direction (and in all friendliness really, he and I get along pretty well), and he deleted it, and all in all no one could have known, so you cannot be blamed. It's ok! Totally ok.

Thanks, I would never say anything like that if I knew it would strike a nerve. Thanks for the understanding :wink:

2639718982_7cb4f4ec35.jpg

I've posted these elsewhere, but I believe they fit the theme.

DSC_2658_edited-1.jpg

DSC_2319_edited-2.jpg

I've posted these elsewhere, but I believe they fit the theme.

DSC_2658_edited-1.jpg

DSC_2319_edited-2.jpg

OMG!! :angry1: I soooo got bent out of shape on #1!! How could you set you lens on the dirt like that??? Sorry, but that just drove me nuts. I don't even set my $300 lens down like that! LOL, but that seems a bit....nuts to me. *sigh* some people...

Was doing a late night skate session shoot, and someone (i think my wife) snagged one of my cameras and stole a shot of me.. the flash there is actually being used mostly to trigger my other flash

n513738225_966788_525.jpg

Thought I'd join. I think I'm going to start taking pictures of people taking pictures. Seems interesting. I'll have to look around and see what I have of me taking pictures

~Michael~

Thought I'd join. I think I'm going to start taking pictures of people taking pictures. Seems interesting. I'll have to look around and see what I have of me taking pictures

~Michael~

I'll give you mucho props for the hot women :lol:! Second best would be someone with killer gear. Hehe...you know how it goes :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back