Photographer's Block

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-8475-76-v2.jpg

Wow! Beautiful color.

If that's what you consider block, I need some!

Great image!

I took the title as the stuff is blocking the photographer's view of the mountain. Catchy title if that's what was meant.

I love the photo. Very vibrant colors and great tonal range as usual.

*Sidenote* You need to blow out some dust off your sensor cause there are a lot of dust spots visible in the sky.

I took the title as the stuff is blocking the photographer's view of the mountain.

hehehe ... I guess you're right ... I was thinking of it as the photographer's equivalent of 'writer's block'

Thanks for the comments all!

I cleaned off the spots on the shot. I should give the sensor a good scrubbing, just lazy I guess.

icassell was right. I've been particulary uninspired the last few weeks and finally got myself out to chase some clouds yesterday. Apparently I chased the clouds away as they blew off and disappeared as soon as I got loaded up and on the road. Ended up at an outcropping I've been wanting to check out over the years. Grafiti was spray painted all over them totally screwing up any decent shot. So I went about a mile away to another spot. This location is directly under a runway for a small airport. Little Cesnas and Piper Cubs kept flying by about 100-200 feet above me. Wasn't much for shooting here either. Cool-looking rocks, but the surrounding area is fairly urbanized. Used the rocks to block out the homes, etc.

Still uninspired.

Most reactions

Back