Photographers share their best.

I thought this was cool. You should think that also.
if you say so... I'm not even going to click on the link, I'll just trust you ;)

Some awesome shots in that bunch! Thanks for sharing.

Why thank you. I really dig the first one.

1, 10, 11 for me :)

Mmaria, don't you DARE go back and look at it now!
;)

Well, if I had a shot like that first one--yeah, I'd have a clear-cut favorite too!
I have NO Idea what ONE single photo I'd pick if I had to do something like that.

The other one I found especially cool was #10--3888 images put together?? Are you serious??? Wow, that person had some serious dedication to that task!

This caption and photo cracked me up! Great find, ffarl! Who doesn't love a monkey chugging Fanta orange soda?

“I was traveling through Cambodia as a photojournalist with a nonprofit organization, and on one of our days off in Phnom Penh, we decided to visit heritage site (and tourist trap) Wat Phnom with its elephant park and resident monkeys to relax a bit. As monkeys of varying sizes scurried around interacting with visitors, I noticed they were being fed snacks, fast food, and soda. A man walked up to the monkey above and handed it a can of Fanta and it started downing the can like it was sweet nectar from the gods.”

Shots 9,10,12,15,and 20 are quite pedestrian photos, and have no place at all in an article like this.

..........I have NO Idea what ONE single photo I'd pick if I had to do something like that...............

Maybe we should do that here.......... everyone post their ONE, SINGLE fave.

..........I have NO Idea what ONE single photo I'd pick if I had to do something like that...............

Maybe we should do that here.......... everyone post their ONE, SINGLE fave.

That's what I thought too, Sparky, which is what made me realize how hard pressed I'd be to pick one single favorite.

Some of these are really great! Not sure I could pick a single favorite, either

I think Sparky means to post our own single fave.

Someone start a thread! I'd really like to see that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back