Photographers - Your opinion needed on my new logo!

senoritamaya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on a new logo for my wedding photography (as well as other types of photography that I do). I'm going for a "classy and elegant" look.

Can't seem to decide what would be best, since I've been looking at these logos for days! An outside opinion would be greatly appreciated!

View my options here: http://mayanphoto.com/news.php

Thanks!!

can I make a suggestion though?
You are obviously trying to convince them not to chince on photography...but then you take a stab at a professional DJ.
I don't mean to be rude, but you're labelling them the same way lots of people label photographers...
It's not just "be there and push play" the same way it isn't "be there and push the button".
Just thought you might want to reword that a bit as to not piss off any potential contacts.

"oh ya I was DJing a wedding and the photographer was fantastic!"

ya know?

can I make a suggestion though?
You are obviously trying to convince them not to chince on photography...but then you take a stab at a professional DJ.
I don't mean to be rude, but you're labelling them the same way lots of people label photographers...
It's not just "be there and push play" the same way it isn't "be there and push the button".
Just thought you might want to reword that a bit as to not piss off any potential contacts.

"oh ya I was DJing a wedding and the photographer was fantastic!"

ya know?

Seriously like WHAT?

will you continue use the Greek letters for "Mayan Photgraphy"? I know it is not on the logos, but this was what really struck me on your site.

Since the letters, well in particular the psi, you use have a pronounciation very different from what you use them for, it is really confusing for someone who happens to have studied Greek or any science which uses the Greek alphabet.

Alex_B: No, I'm not going to use the Greek letters anymore... I realize it's potentially confusing to people who know they're more than just a "fancy looking" way to write the letters. This is actually the main reason for the logo change.

Sideburns: Good point about the DJ, I'll rework that. I don't mean to be rude, just trying to offer some ways to save money. (and I did also offer ways to cut down on the photography too, if you noticed):wink:

I've narrowed down my choices, and reposted the ones that were most popular from the votes. What do you think now??

Thanks!!

I like them all but 2, and 5 or 6 being my favorites. 5 or 6 a little more than 2, but you can't go wrong with any IMO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back