Photographic equipment is cheap, isn't it?

I have a small collection of single malt, but none of my bottles is worth above EUR 100 .

But there are some really rare and old ones, which are hard to afford ;)

oldnavy170 said:
Wow, what does that amount convert to american dollars?

not exactly sure - ... 1200 USD or something of that order of magnitude

And someone might buy it to drink it (vs save for resale / collection). Talking about pouring money down the drain.

benhasajeep said:
And someone might buy it to drink it (vs save for resale / collection). Talking about pouring money down the drain.
I agree, such a whisky is just rare. In terms of taste you might get similar ones around 100 USD. But then again it might be very special for someone to drink a preoduct that was produced so many decades ago. If such a person can easily afford it, why should he or she not do it.

It is just a shame if people just drink it to prove they can afford it, withoput appreciating it.

What I hate are examples like those people who bought a couple of bottles of extremely rare champagne for several 1000 USD just to show they have the money and mainly smashed them on the ground then at one of their parties ...
that was a couple of years ago though.

I can't help but think that if I bought that, I would receive a box filled with broken glass after shipping.

there is always the option of picking it up personally... would not add that much to the overall costs ;)

EBphotography said:
*examines Joe's excessive use of actions*

might be the result of too much Single Malt!

I once burned my mouth with way too hot pasta, and there was no other drink at the table but Malt Whisky, so I tried to cool it with that whisky ...
NOT reccommended! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back