Photographic workshops

I guess I'm too late to join the first group. Is there enough to create a second group yet? I was really excited when I read that I was in, but then discovered I was too late. Bummer.:(

Come on people join up! lol

Webby

I think we have enough for a second group now - so if someone wants to take leadership of that and start up a second socail group :)

nope- still waiting for a group leader - I will send a few pms to people who have shown and interest and who are not in the first group.

Please count me in... I would really like to participate in something like that. No one I know with enough photo experience to help me get better...

I'll be in group 3 I guess

Group 2 is awaiting members:
The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - C&C Practice: Group 2

based on a first come first served approach the first 8 people (after myself) will be allowed into this group. Note that I am NOT taking part in this group just getting the ball rolling :) A group leader can be selected from the joining 8 members

Note also that I am currently asking if the new text limit in the groups will be raised or not I hope that it will be.
edit - text limit now up to 5000 so no problems :)

Last edited:
follow the link above in my post - that should take you to the group and on there there should be signup line - click and your in :)

I'd love to participate! I would consider myself a beginner who knows more about what a good photo looks like than her ability to produce it herself. If I can bring my abilities up to par with what I think a great photo should look like, I'd be THRILLED.

I have added my name to the hat for the group formerly known as Group 2.

Ok, I just joined Group 2.

General - read the first thread there of course and introduce yourself to the rest :)
when there are 8 members to the group (excluding myself of course) then I will start up group 3 and the group 8 members can decide on a group leader - basicaly the bossy one who gets things running. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back