Photographing fish??

Uhm...would the fact the tank im using is acrylic make adifference? Because I was shooting thorugh the acrylic of the tank, could that have done something?

And Im aware that getting nice shots is possible with my camera...Ive taken quite a few, I found out that putting a white backround behind the fishy adds no light, and it gives me a nice backround for the shot also!

thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it!

No, the Beta seen in my posts was shot through a bowfront acrylic starter tank. Unless the acrylic contured in an extremely awkward manor, It should not make a difference.

I was basing that accessment on some visable distortion to the plant behind the fish (Top of the pic) that looked identical to that created by a ripple in the surface of the water wile the plant below (Bottom of the pic) showed none and the fact one of my other sisters bettas used to love swimming on it's side near the surface and riding the current from the filtration system. In truth there are a great many ways to get the distortion I saw, I just assumed the most common.

Most reactions

Back