Photographs of South America

Wow, that's way too many photos in your interesting site to comment on.

Oh, by the way: saludos de LaFoto alPerroGrande :D. What a super interesting trip you were on.
I suggest you choose by and by some of those photos that you like best and link them directly to here. That will give you more comments.

If it was in your interest to show us your personal site, there is a section for that on this forum, too.

cool, thanks, just getting used to the site :)

I will choose a few and psot them at the weekend when i can get my decent computer working :thumbup:

How come all these people go to South America, but no one goes to Guyana (where I was born)? Venezuela gets lots of visitors, but no one goes one country east.

I shouldn't be saying anything because I went to South America two years ago and didn't go to my homeland either, but I was in Peru and Ecuador a little farther away.

Sorry for a comment having nothing to do with your photography, I did like yours though.

Thanks for the link. i chekd some of yer pics from Bogota. i've a friend there but don't see many pics of that city around. Was neat to see yer images from there.

Most reactions

Back