Photography Brake: NEED HELP!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki...I need you guys to really help me, as I have a super photography oppertunity now, and need your help.

In short, I will be photographing someone famous with kids for charity, and im defenetly doing it.

Its in a very short time (less than a month) and I need all the info and all the ideas I can put together for this, also all the legal info aswell.

As its for charity, should I charge much? although they apparently said that I can earn a bit through my photo's

I cant tell you much about it, as its a secret, but I just need your help! :D Thanks!

God please say it's NOT Michael Jackson.

I assume its all charity organised? Phone them or ask in person what they want you to do and how. And at the same time ask about the ownership of the photos and negative and what they'll allow you to do after you've taken them. Only they can tell you what you really want to know. Bar the legalities. But it wouldn't be very nice if they asked you not to go to The Sun with them to make lots of money and you did just because it was legal.

This has to be for Children In Need of Comic Relief, right? :)

Actually what its for I do not know?

I was more thinking along the lines of, how do I shoot them? Hidden, or posed? shall I turn up an hour early, whats the stuff you would do and you would buy and you would ask about?

Is this going to be a big event with lots of media personnel?

Most reactions

Back