Photography Business Database Software

DataSafe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

after many long days and late nights I have completed, then upgraded, my studio database management software.

This software is completely stand alone, and does not require any other application to run, having been built on the Filemaker engine.

There are an awful lot of features built into DataSafe, and it is capable of structuring all your business data into one file, on your own computer.

No online access required, no monthly fees!

It comes in Mac & Windows flavors, U.S. & U.K. Free demo available.

Have a look please, any feedback would be appreciated.

Hugh
Venture DataSafe
http://www.venturedatasafe.com

DataEntry.jpg

Hi,

does anyone know anything about this app???

Thanks.

very interesting.. far to advanced for what i need thought, im still using excel :p

:) I am sure you could manage! I downloaded the demo and it seemed very comprehensive, but you really need to be running a business that has a good number of clients, now or coming. Then it's really good.

Thanks for the reply.

They just updated it - I just bought it!!! :D:D:D

Damn!!!!!

I bought the DataSafe application, and I just looked at their site to see they have a 50% off sale this week!!!!

This ALWAYS happens to me.

On the plus side, DataSafe is waaaayyyyyy cool. I had tried Bento, and it seemed like just an add on to Address Book. It did not suit my specific needs as a photographer.

DataSafe on the other hand is for photographers (and videographers I believe) and does absolutely everything I need it to. I love it!:

But if only I had waited a few more days...... :cry::cry:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back