Photography Conference/Expo Recommendations

Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by Nekoism, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Nekoism

Nekoism TPF Noob!

Oct 24, 2006
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi everyone I am in need of you assistance...

I work in an architectural firm as support staff (graphics) and my boss just offered me the chance to attend a class/conference/seminar on anything that would be beneficial to our department (meaning graphic related). Two years ago they sent me to photoshop world in boston and I had a blast.

Does anyone know of any photography related conferences similar to photoshop world? Or photography classes that last roughly a week?

Location is unimportant, please keep it within the US, well if there is something in canada I can push for that one too.

If nothing comes of this I guess photoshop world will do. I eagerly await your responses.

Thanks! :cheers:
  2. Helen B

Helen B TPF Noob!

Sep 16, 2007
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cooper Union, NYC: Architectural photography; Digital architectural photography.

The Maine Photographic Workshops (with Norman McGrath) and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (with Kirk Gittings) offer week-long architectural photography courses in the summer, so this year's have passed and next year's haven't been programmed.

I have no experience of any of these workshops, I'm just passing on the info.

Good luck,

Peter Eisenman's House VI, Connecticut